Softwares

Softwares
All the Softwares

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Panasonic RP-HT161



Good headphones….

Easy on the ear….

Comfortable and a Crisp sound. Good for long hours of music or for watching movies.

But wouldve been happier if it had a better amplifier…

Low volumes when used with applications such as Power DVD and Windows Media Player while watchin movies in AVI format. The ripped ones. I guess i have to use a third party amplifier software to make it sound louder to hear every detail in the movie.

Although mp3’s sounded really good compared to other headphones i have used.

Wouldnt actually say its worth the rate. I expected it to give me a better performance than the ones i have already used. It couldve been priced at around 400 to 450….

Price: 575 NRI

for more info…

http://www.panasonic.com.au/Products/Headphones/Over+ear/RP-HT161/Overview

1 comment:

  1. bought these because of the 10-27kHz frequency responce.
    Earpads are little bit stiff and on my earlobes so this could be a problem when using them for hours. I have get used to my 40mm driver headphones so lack of bass was a big suprise. Adjusting EQ only makes it creak.

    ReplyDelete