Softwares

Softwares
All the Softwares

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bit Comet vs u Torrent.. part 2

New Update for the bitcomet vs u torrent clash....
 After some experience having both bit comet and u torrent running in my pc... i can say one thing now .... Use Bit comet if u are really a big fan of it .. or u really really really need to see the preview of the movie u are downloading before downloading it FULLY...
 cos there is so much to u torrent that hit me ... its small .. and it doesnt suck system memory AT AL .... and the whole app is small .. only in KB size... plus.. it downloads seamlessly in the background while im browsing.. thats one thing that really impressed me .. when bit comet is running behind ... I KNOW that its running behind.. when u torrent runs its very rare that i even realize that its runnin there in the background downloading stuff i asked it to ..!!... really impressive.. i never looked at it in this aspect in my previous blog... it struck me only few days back.. so verdict... I SAY U TORRENT...!


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment